top of page


Established in 1910


To make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.


To be a church that welcomes all people, to worship God together and reach out in service in the name of Jesus as God's hands, feet, voice, and presence in the world.


We gather every Sunday morning for worship and fellowship at 10am


We have a weekly bible study, every Tuesday at 10am. 


We fellowship during the week, and on special occasions like

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.


Mom's Cafe - watch for details


We open our doors to 12 Step groups, hosting several throughout the week.


We are engaged in missions in our area.

We also collect food for the needy

at holiday season.


We are involved in the community by supporting the Fourth of July Parade,

the 5K Run, the Halloween

Trick or Trunk event.


During the summer of 1908, Robert M. Horter, while vacationing at the Windward Yacht Club in Riverbank, learned the wooded acreage destined to become Pine Beach was for sale.  The price was $10,000.  The railroad from Philadelphia to Bay Head, with its Island Heights junction station, bisected the tract which extended from the river to the state highway.

   By the time he returned to Philadelphia, Horter envisioned a restricted summer colony of waterfront cottages.  George Kelly a wealthy Philadelphia department store owner became interested and agreed to finance the venture.

In 1909 Horter’s dream crystallized with the formation of the Pine Beach Improvement Company.  Surveys and maps laying out the streets were completed quickly.  Easter Sunday, April 11, 1909 marked the arrival of the first special train, loaded with free-riding prospective buyers.  The train switched over to the Island Heights branch, parked on the middle of the trestle crossing the river long enough for its passengers to absorb the panoramic view and for Horter to give a sales talk to his captive group of customers.  By the year’s end, 109 deeds had been recorded and 22 dwellings had been built.  In 1910, the Pine Beach Inn, a 75-room hotel, was built.

Our Staff

pastor all.jpg
Rev. Allen Dorst
Carol Czitrom
bottom of page